ZTE MiFi MF62 3G Mobile WiFi - List Of Expectations And What We Really Get
The ZTE MF62 mobile hotspot is a factory unlocked, battery powered and fully portable internet access device. It has capacity to support a maximum of eight Wi-Fi enabled devices. The zte mf62 unlocked hotspot, which also supports SMS services, connects at superior speeds of up to 21.6Mbps for downloads and 5.76 Mbps for uploads.The device works on WCDMA/HSPA+/GSM/GPRS/EDGE networks.
The new ZTE MF62 mifi router has a pleasant look that shows the way for others to follow. Coming in black / gray color, it is a great improvement of the ZTE MF60, both visually and by performance.The broadband device weighs 75 grams and is 99.5 mm in length, 53.7 mm in width and 14mm in depth. Offered open with no need for contracts with service providers, the zte mf62 price is very friendly. It also allows you to freely pick your service provider wherever you are in the world.
The multitasking device has ability to work perfectly on the 3G/4g networks as well as 2G networks. This means that with zte mf62, no matter what technology your service provider employs, if the signal is available, you can access sms and internet services. Another point to note is that, while the zte mf62 3g router has an effective internal antenna, it also features a connection port for an external antenna. This enhances reception in areas where the signal is weak.
The ZTE mf62 mobile hotspot is one of the fastest internet hotspot devices on the market. It supports all Wi-Fi enabled devices including tablets, laptops and personal computers. But bearing in mind that this capability could expose users to unauthorized access, the zte mf62 comes with a security feature that guards against such unauthorized connections.This means that once the encryption setting is enabled, you can use the broadband device without fear of interception of data.
Here is a summary of the zte mf62 specification:
- Fully unlocked. Ready to use with internet providers of your choice.
- Supports 3G/ 4G networks of 2100 /850 MHz frequency.
- Supports 2G networks with GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz frequency range.
- USB and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Secure Wi-Fi connectivity.You can authenticate successfully with a SSID, whether it is valid or empty. For shared connection, WLAN clients need to have the same WEP wireless gateway in order to pass the authentication and access the wireless network.
- External antenna connection port.
- Supports the all major browsers, including Firefox ,Opera , Safari and Google Chrome.
- Supports the major operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, MAC (10.4 and above)
- Powerful 1500mAh battery capable of 100 hours standby.
- Supports microSD card of up to 32Gb.
- Features an OLED screen that displays the signal type, signal strength, battery status and Wi-Fi mode.
- Comes with a 12 months warranty.
ZTE, the manufacturer of the zte mf62 broadband hotspot, is a leading Chinese manufacturer of telecom products.Established in 1985, ZTE manufactures a range of equipment used in wireless broadband, data, voice and multimedia services.The company operates in at least 140 countries. It also services more than 50 of the top 100 telecom companies in the world.
In conclusion, this zte mf62 review is testimony that you can access high speed internet connectivity no matter where you are. And, thanks to its 1500mAh Li-ion battery, you can expect up to 100 hours standby time from the broadband device. This is real internet freedom.
The ZTE MF62 3G/4G Mobile Wi-Fi is now on sale at 4GSource.net shop.